ShipAtlas has made it easy for our users to add photos of your vessels or ports in ShipAtlas, and it is the same way for both of them.
In this guide you can read more about:
Let's get started! 🎉
How to Add Photos Of Your Vessels or Ports
1) Search for the vessel or port that you are interested in
2) Click on respective port's or vessel's card
3) Open the card in full view by clicking on "See more" button
4) Click on the "Add Images" button in the blue button menu
5) Choose to either add picture from gallery or take a new one with camera!
1) After the picture is uploaded scroll down your vessel or port card
2) You will see your uploaded photo under the section called "My Recent Photos" (at the bottom of the screen)
3) Click on "See all" to view all of your photos.
You can add more photos by clicking on the plus sign in the upper right corner.
How to Delete Photos from Gallery
1) Hold on to the photo you want to delete
2) As tab shows up, click "Delete" button.
How to access your photos from "My Resources"
1) Go to "My Resources"
2) Click on the "Photos" section.
You now see an overview of all your photos in ShipAtlas.
If you want to edit any of them, click on the vessel or port and repeat the steps explained above.
Step 2 is not needed! It is that easy 😉
You now know how to add photos to your vessels and ports.
In our next guide, we will explain how to add notes to your vessels or ports.