This section will show you two ways to view your vessel lists on the ShipAtlas map. Get ready to easily track vessel movements and make informed decisions. Let's begin!
View Your Vessel List via Your Resources
Steps To Take
1) Go to "My Resources"
2) Click on "Vessel Lists".
3) Click on a vessel list of your choosing.
4) Click on "View In Map"
5) Start swiping the vessel cards to learn more about your vessels and their locations!
Vessels from the list will be displayed on the map with circles around them and the respective vessel card will be displayed at the bottom of screen.
View your vessel lists as vessel segments
Steps To Take
1) Go to the ShipAtlas map
2) Click on the vessel icon under the search bar.
3) Choose "Lists" option (located at the top of the menu)
4) Select the vessel list/s you want to see on the map
5) Close the tab by dragging it down or clicking on the map above it.
Note that when a vessel list is selected, the colored line next to it will be filled in.
*To unselect a list, just click on it one more time and the colored line will become transparent again.
Notice that you can create a new vessel list in the same way as we have explained in the guide here. You can also access the vessel list shortcuts by clicking on the "three dots" next to the vessel list names.
You have enhanced your experience by exploring and customizing your vessel list for faster and more convenient access!
In the next guide, we will explain how create a port List.