When choosing a lot of different vessel segments or subsegments it is hard to separate them in the map. That is why we have made it possible to change the color of the vessel segments in ShipAtlas.
In this guide you can read more about:
Scroll down to learn more!
How to Change the Color of a Vessel Segment
1) Open map, click on the vessel icon button located under search bar.
2) To change the color of our vessel segment click on your chosen vessel section
Notice color palette next to "All Sub-Segments". In example, yellow means sub-segments appear yellow on map.
1) To change thie color click on the color palette.
A new pop-up presenting 16 different color options will open.
2) Click on the color you prefer, we will choose red color.
The pop-up will close automatically after the choice is made and you will notice that all the color palettes have changed to the same color.
3) Close the vessel sub-segment overview by clicking on the map above it.
You can observe that the color of your vessel segment has changed.
How to Change the Color of One Sub-Segment
Sometimes we also may want to separate our sub-segments from each other
to better organize our map. Luckily this is easily done in ShipAtlas!
1) Open vessel segment, click vessel button under search bar
We've selected three sub-segments under the "Dry Bulk" category. To distinguish them better, we will change their colors.
1) Click color palette for each sub-segment on right side, select desired color.
2) When done, close the pop-up by dragging it down or clicking on map above it, enjoy colorful view! :)
If you want to add more subsegments from another vessel segment section and change their color as well, just click on a new vessel segment and repeat the steps.
You now know how to change the colors of your vessel segments.
In the next guide, you will learn how to access the vessel cards in ShipAtlas.