For each port you can find information about:
- Real-time weather in a port and access a seven-day forecast (wind direction, wind speed, humidity and precipitations). See screenshot further down on this page
- Tidal information about the ports with the current height and variations next 7 days.
- Last known bunker prices per bunker grade and bunker availability in the ports and the last 7 days average bunker prices for different grades in different ports. See screenshot further down on this page.
- An overview of the vessels currently in port (for Standard subscription)
- An overview of recent departures (for Standard subscription)
- Size restrictions in the port based on the information about vessels visited the past (for Standard subscription)
Select the information type from the menu.
Example of "Weather" view of the port of Singapore:
Example of "Bunker prices" view for the port of Singapore:
To access vessels currently in a port, you have to upgrade to standard. You can any do that from your web. (However, after you have upgraded, you can access the information about vessels currently in a port on your mobile device).
Then you can view the vessels currently in Singapore or recent departures:
We can also view the biggest vessels visited any port measured in beam, LOA, draught and deadweight (dwt) per segment (dry cargo, tanker, LPG, LNG etc)
From your mobile:
- Open your hamburger menu in the upper left corner or point at a port in the map.
- Select "Port Center"
- Select the criteria for your search from the drop down menu. When you have selected a criteria (say country), select "add filter" and search for ports within Algeria.
In each port you can view more information by selecting the bars above. Below you will find information about the weather, tide gives you tidal water and bunker prices, grades and availability :
On each port you can add your private information. Read more about how to add and view private information to any of the ports:
Any questions? Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or an in-app message.